Swim at Bucks
Memberships for 2020 are available now!
Welcome to the 2020 Pool Season at “The Ed Walsh Swim Center” at The Bucks Club!
We have some made some exciting new changes to the pool facility that we are eager to share with you this season!
The Bucks Club Pool will be offering its Pool Members a completely new Bar and Dining experience that will include reserved seating with a full-service bar.
Tables will be available to rent for the 2020 Pool Season on a first-come first-served basis. They will be located by the Baby Pool to make it easier for families to sit together, while keeping an eye on their little ones.
The Bucks Club Pool will now offer “Adult’s Only” Swim each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, from 7:00 am-10:00am. There will be no lifeguards on duty during these times, in which a waiver must be signed by any participating members.
We will be offering 30-minute swim lessons that will be given by our lifeguards. Each week, a schedule will be posted at the front desk, allowing parents to sign their children up for lessons on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and/or Saturdays between 10:00am-11:00am.
Keep an eye out for our Event Calendar that will be coming out within the next few months. The Pool will be hosting our annual Summer Kick-off Party, a Fourth of July BBQ Bash, Kid’s Ice Cream Socials, and After-Hour Adult Socials, as well as many other activities to be a part of this summer!
We are looking forward to seeing you this summer at the Bucks Club Pool for another great Pool Season!
Single Membership: $460
Family of 2: $620
Family of 3: $730
Family of 4 or more: $840
The Family Pool Membership pricing pertains ONLY to immediate family members living in the same household (Includes Husband/Wife/Dependent Children). ALL NAMES LISTED ON THE APPLICATION FOR POOL MEMBERSHIP AT THE BUCKS CLUB MUST RESIDE IN THE SAME RESIDENCE.
There will be a nontransferable fee of $105 for each Nanny/Babysitter or Additional Adult (Grandparent), being added on with Membership.
Hours: 11 AM – 6 PM DAILY (until summer break)
Pool Closes for the season after Labor Day Weekend
Swim Club Amenities
- Private Bathrooms with Showers
- Changing Areas
- “Adult Only” Swim
- Swim Lessons
- Seasonal Table Rentals
- Holiday & Member Events
- Certified Life Guards
- Snack Stand
- Full-service Bar & Dining Experience
Pool Members can purchase Day Guest Passes for $15 per person. Booklets of 10 passes can also be purchased for $150
- Membership Key Tags must be presented upon entry.
- Children under the age of 12 are to be accompanied by an adult or designated sitter who is at least 15 years of age.
- Foam Flotation Devices/Vests (anything inflatable) are not permitted in the main pool.
- No Running!
- No diving anywhere besides the Diving Pool.
- All problems, comments, and suggestions should be addressed and brought to the attention of the pool and/or Club Manager.
Food & Alcohol Policies:
- No outside food/beverages are permitted in the Pool Facility
- Sealed & unopened water bottles are permitted, but should be checked in when members arrive
- Small snacks/foods are allowed to be brought into the pool facility for toddlers & small children
- Alcoholic Beverages MUST be purchased from The Bucks Club. Any guest caught with outside alcohol will have their membership revoked immediately (Non-refundable).