Swim at Bucks
The Pool opens Friday June, 26th!
Welcome to the 2020 Pool Season at “The Ed Walsh Swim Center” at The Bucks Club!
We are opening on Friday, June 26th! We are very pleased to be able to offer a pool season at The Bucks Club for 2020 and even happier that you are joining us! We realize that it is not the same as previous years, but we are committed to doing our best to provide you with a positive escape from the house until the time comes when we can return to a more normal situation. As we all do our best to adjust to our current circumstances, please review and adhere to the following pool policies for the 2020 season. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and adaptability, as we will do our best to maintain a safe and positive location to enjoy some of our summer.
**Pool Members!** Please have the Policies and Guidelines Waiver COVID-19 printed & signed when you visit the pool for the first time this season!
Please remember that the SIGN UP LINK will go out to members, via email, every Wednesday at 8pm!
Hours: 11 AM – 7:30 PM DAILY
Pool Members can purchase Day Guest Passes for $15 per person. Booklets of 10 passes can also be purchased for $150
- All members will sign up for blocks of time on a weekly basis using the Sign-Up Genius A block will be 2.5 hours of time (11AM-1:30PM; 2PM-4:30PM; 5PM-7:30PM). A half hour between blocks will be used to clean and disinfect the premises. The link for the week will be made available on Wednesday of the prior week at 8:00PM.
- There will be family groups, pairs, and single slots available at each block. Family groups are listed in groups of 4. A family of 3 would leave an open slot, and a family larger than 4 would include names of additional family members in the comments section of that sign-up slot.
- If you sign up for a slot and can no longer use it, please be courteous and remove yourself from the block so that someone else might be able to use it.Upon arrival, we will ask you to line up 6 feet apart. To avoid crowding, staggered arrival is recommended in the first 15-20 minutes of the time block. You MUST present your membership key tag to enter, and we will verify you with your pre-registration in Sign-Up Genius.
- If you arrive and did not previously sign up for a designated slot, we will invite you to enter if there are previously unfilled spots.
- GUESTS: must be pre-registered as part of your group when you sign up for your block with their name and e-mail address and sign a waiver at the front desk.
- Areas of the pool deck will be designated for family groups, pairs, and individuals. Please find an available area that fits your group and plan to remain there. Furniture is not to be moved in or out of your designated area without first speaking to a manager.
- NO RUNNING!
- Masks are to be worn during entrance and exit of the pool facility, movement around the pool facility, at the snack bar & bar, and in the restrooms.
- Masks are recommended in your designated seating area. Masks should not be worn in the pool as they could pose as a safety risk.
- We ask that you maintain social distancing in the pool to the best of your abilities, and when touching common surfaces (ladders, stair railings, diving board railings) that you use hand sanitizer as appropriate. Hand sanitizer will be available at our nearby stations after exiting the water.
- Please be mindful of your children in adhering to these guidelines.
- Bathrooms will be available to one person or family at a time. Please flip the “Occupied/Vacant” sign in the doorway when entering and leaving.
- Changing areas and showers will be closed. Please plan to shower and be changed prior to your arrival.
- Adults are responsible for their minors and children under age 14 are to be accompanied by an adult in the same household at the pool.
- Exiting the pool will occur at the gate at pool level to the parking lot. Once you exit, you will not be permitted to re-enter until your next scheduled time slot.
- Please be mindful of children when entering and exiting the parking lot.
- NO DIVING or JUMPING into the main pool. You may enter/exit gently from the sides or using the stairs or a ladder.
- Foam flotation devices/vests are permitted in the main pool. (nothing inflatable)
- An adult must accompany children using a flotation device in water that is deep enough where the child cannot stand.
- No masks or snorkels are permitted in the pools.
- No goggles permitted in the diving tank.
- Children diving from the board in the diving tank must be able to swim to the ladder without assistance.
- Any child needing diapers MUST wear a swim diaper and rubber pants.
- The lifeguard on duty may ask a swimmer of questionable swimming ability to swim one length of the pool freestyle and then tread water for a time of one minute in order to swim unattended in the deep end of the main pool.
- Unfortunately, there will be no group swim lessons, float nights, or pool parties/large gatherings this year.
- Additionally, the playground will be closed.
Food & Alcohol Policies:
- Alcoholic Beverages MUST be purchased from The Bucks Club.
- Any guest caught with outside alcohol will have their membership revoked immediately (Non-refundable).
- All food MUST be consumed on the deck level above the pool. No eating is permitted at the pool deck level.
- No glass bottles or opaque reusable drinking containers are permitted. Any beverages brought from home must be non-alcoholic and in a clear container.